(Previously called Tip Transparency) Pay Transparency refers to the additional information about your delivery jobs that delivery platforms are not showing. We do this by sending notifications when you get an order so you can make much more informed decisions.
Pay Transparency is a quick and easy way to make more income from your delivery gig work. Some of our users have reported regularly making $10-15 more an hour with the help of Para!
"It's so subtle, yet I've noticed Para is helping me acquire hundreds more $ per month. I'm really grateful for you." - Kerfalla D.
We provide additional info (which we believe they should be providing) such as:
- (DD) Total tip - know how much you'll earn.
- (DD) Estimated Total Payout
- (DD) Subtotal - to get a sense of the tip and payout.
- (DD) Items List - see what you'll be picking up.
- (GH) Food Ready By Time - to see how long you'll have to wait.
- (GH) Total Mileage - we calculate the total distance from where you are to the drop-off.
- (GH) $/mile - we do the math for you.
We work to put more dollars in your pockets. We give you the tools to make more informed decisions because we believe it is your right to know. We have created a movement and community to advocate for the rights of independent contractors and are working to put you back in the driver's seat.
Your livelihood shouldn’t be a guessing game. You should be in control of your work and finances, and that’s why we made Pay Transparency.
How to use Pay Transparency (DD)
- Make sure you’ve downloaded the Para app!
- Start your Dash
3. Open the Para app. Then, under the "Drive" tab, add your DoorDash credentials.
4. Turn on the toggle (to green) to start receiving trip info through either:
(2) offers in your trip history feed
Now, simply continue on with your Dash.
Will I get deactivated?
We have not had any Para users deactivated for any platform using Para. We’re upfront that using our features may be a violation of gig app terms of service, but we believe that this is the right thing to do - independent contractors have the right to make informed decisions.
If you're seeing issues, please first ensure your app is updated (1.0.14) and that you have notifications turned on in your phone settings. You can also try restarting the app, and uninstalling/re-installing as last resort. If this does not work, please email us a description of your issue with your phone number to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you as soon as we can!